Mr. Kindermann is a seasoned trial attorney with over 30 years of litigation experience. He concentrates his practice on trial work in Frederick, Washington, Allegheny, and Carroll counties.
Mr. Kindermann received his undergraduate education from the University of Wisconsin and law degree from Washington University–St. Louis. Mr. Kindermann was admitted to practice in Maryland in 1988, in the District of Columbia in 1989, and thereafter in Pennsylvania. Prior to launching his practice to defend and serve others accused of felonies. misdemeanors and juvenile offenses, Mr. Kindermann received extensive trial experience defending and litigating claims on behalf of the Erie Insurance Group, multiple labor unions, financial institutions, and others.
In addition to trial practice, David has written, prepared and filed numerous appellate briefs resulting in multiple reported State and Federal opinions.
Civil and Criminal Litigation
- Criminal Charges
- Juvenile Offenses
- Injury Compensation
Licensed in Maryland and Pennsylvania
Licensed in Washington D.C. and Federal Courts including:
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals (D.C. Circuit)
- U.S. Court of Appeals (4th Circuit)
- U.S. Court of Military Appeals
- U.S. District Court — Washington D.C.
- U.S. District Court — Eastern Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court — Middle Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court — Maryland
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Claims Court
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Frederick County Bar Association
- Howard County Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Lancaster Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorney's Association
- NORML Legal Committee (Lifetime Member)
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association
Mr. Kindermann can be reached at DKindermann@jezicfirm.com or by phone at 301-762-7900